Joseph C. Berardi, MD, Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
HANDS-FREE TOTAL BODY REMODELING
- Thermal Skin Tightening
- Cellulite Treatment
No matter how active or how much you work out in the gym, you may find that loose, sagging skin does not respond to your efforts to tighten, trim and tone.
Women and men alike feel self-conscious about loose skin on areas such as the arms, legs, belly, and more.
Body contouring continues to be one of the fastest growing areas in cosmetic surgery. This, combined with ongoing innovations in non-surgical treatment options, means it’s an exciting time for patients to achieve long-lasting body sculpting results with little to no discomfort or downtime.
Berardi Aesthetics & Plastic Surgery is proud to be one of two practices in Arizona and one of the first in the entire country to provide non-surgical body contouring with Evolve by InMode.
Please call our office at 480.397.0711 to schedule a consultation. Board-certified plastic surgeon Joseph Berardi MD welcomes patients in the Scottsdale and entire valley area as well as those traveling from out of town.
Evolve by InMode Before & After Photos
What Is Evolve Technology?
The Evolve technology uses radio-frequency (RF) energy to provide targeted skin tightening, cellulite reduction, and fat reduction. Evolve is effective for refining skin and reducing fat in the following areas, with the option to treat multiple problem sections in a single session:
- Waist and flank
Evolve supports the following technologies:
- Evolve Tite: Uses radio-frequency energy to heat, target, and remodel skin and improve its appearance through skin contraction. The technology uses 8 hands-free applicators to deliver uniform heating to the surface of the skin and dermal layers below, providing individualized, pain-free treatment.
- Evolve Trim: Targets fat layers below the skin to contour the body and smooth cellulite using radio-frequency energy combined with a negative tissue vacuum. The technology comprises 6 hands-free applicators that provide uniform sub-dermal heating that induces apoptosis, or death of fat cells, to the deepest subcutaneous layer of fat resulting in a sculpted appearance to the treatment area.
- Evolve Tone: Emits electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) to stimulate involuntary muscle contractions. The device consists of 4 hands-free applicators to target muscle groups in order to define muscles and increase muscle strength.
The Evolve applicators automatically adjust the thermal heat they emit to provide superior results while maintaining your comfort. These technologies are hands-free, meaning you can rest comfortably while the device does the rest. If you need an adjustment, just use the convenient Patient Call Button to pause the treatment. Our team will monitor and modify the temperature as needed to ensure you enjoy the full benefits and have a positive experience.
Dr Berardi and our Medical Aesthetician have extensive experience performing body sculpting with InMode technologies. We have found that these non-surgical alternatives to body contouring surgery achieve excellent results.
Are Evolve Treatments Painful?
Patients generally find treatment with Evolve to be very comfortable. You will experience a warm sensation of the skin as the applicator technology identifies the optimal temperature for the thermal energy; otherwise, you should not feel any pain or discomfort.
What Is The Recovery Like From Evolve Treatment Sessions?
There is no recovery period after your Evolve Tite, Trim or Tone appointment! Sessions last 15 minutes to 1 hour, and then you can immediately get back to your day. Patients typically see results with Evolve treatment within 6 treatments; treatments are provided weekly.
What Are The Benefits of Evolve by InMode?
The benefits of skin tightening with Evolve typically include:
- Toned, tighter skin
- A reduction in cellulite
- Smooth texture with fewer irregularities
- Increased production of collagen, which promotes healing and rejuvenation of skin
Are Evolve Treatments Safe?
Radiofrequency energy is clinically proven safe and effective for all skin types.
"Thank you to Dr. Berardi and his incredible team for making me feel so welcome and comfortable in your office. It was a five-star experience from the moment I arrived. I appreciate the time he spent with me to answer all of my questions and thoroughly explain the treatment options available. Not only will I return for but I will definitely be giving your name to my friends and family. Thanks again!" - Kelly H.
"I came in for a consultation with Dr. Berardi, and was thoroughly impressed with how professional and sweet all of his office staff was. I truly feel like I am in good hands with Dr. Berardi and his staff." - Kayla R.
Read more reviews here.
Schedule Your Complimentary Evolve Consultation
If you are tired of loose skin, irregular texture, and cellulite, please contact Berardi Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery at 480-397-0711 to schedule a consultation where you can learn about Evolve and other technologies for non-invasive body sculpting. Dr. Berardi is a board-certified plastic surgeon who specializes in cosmetic and reconstructive surgeries.